background image
13.7. Appeal Procedures

If a taxpayer disagrees with an assessment, they may lodge an appeal with the tax administration. The appeal must be lodged within 2 months of the assessment.

If the taxpayer disagrees with the decision of the tax authority, they may file an appeal with the Court of Appeal. The appeal must be made within 2 months of the tax administration's decision.