background image
8.2.1. Corporate/Profit Taxes

In general, when a non-resident entity has a permanent establishment (PE) in the country, income attributed to the PE will be taxed in the same manner and at the same rates as the income of a resident entity. Income not attributed to a PE is generally subject to withholding tax.